Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Creepy Crawlies!

I finally found the time knit up some of the ideas I told you about in my last post. Sadly, I still haven't knitted an elephant. The first thing I started working on after my last post was a zebra. I named him Zack. I've tweaked the pattern a bit since then, but I haven't made another one yet.















After the zebra, I decided to start on those creepy crawlies I mentioned. First is a caterpillar. I think he turned out pretty cute. I think I'll leave this pattern as is... but I'll probably play with the colors more on the next one.
















Next up, a bumble bee! Pretty cute, but the proportions are a tad off. Tweaking this one to make the head a little larger.


















Stay tuned! I've been super busy, and I also have a teddy bear knitted up. No pics of him yet, though. Looks like I'll have plenty of cute toys for sale at Market on the Square this weekend (in Cathedral Square in downtown Mobile). That is, if we don't have an annoying tropical storm or hurricane raining out the event. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment