Thursday, May 27, 2010

3 Legs to Go

And then I will unveil my Al the Gator prototype. He's turning out cute, I think, although his head is too large for his body as he was made. I've written two modified versions of the pattern, one where I made the head smaller, and one where I made the tail and body longer. I'll probably make the smaller version of him next and list him for sale on Etsy. Then I'll put the pattern up on Ravelry.

After Al is perfected, it's back to work on Krull the Warrior King! You've already seen his completed head, and I'm about 1/3 of the way through the body. I'm already working on a modified head pattern for my canine friend. And today I started making the Power Point presentation for my dissertation defense. No firm date yet, but I should be defending sometime in the next three or four weeks (squee!).

No comments:

Post a Comment