Monday, May 10, 2010

The Best is Yet to Come

I have tons of ideas floating around in my head for patterns. Unfortunately, I also have four knitting projects already lined up, all from patterns that are not my originals. But I hope to try out some original patterns soon. Like an octopus. I really really really really want to knit an octopus. But none of the patterns I've found are what I had in mind. So I guess I'll have to write my own. I also have an idea for a teddy bear pattern that combines all the best elements of the toy patterns I've seen. And a shark. I've already made a hammerhead (I'll post it here later), but I'm thinking about making something more like a bull shark. I just have to figure out how.

So expect to see some things here that you won't find anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment