Monday, May 17, 2010

Pattern in Progress

I am in the process of writing my first pattern. Technically. It's for a stuffed dog modeled after my dog, Krull the Warrior King. Sort of (same coloring and general head shape, I hope). I say "technically" because I have knitted things without patterns before. You know, simple things like scarves and shawls. This pattern is more complicated than a scarf or a shawl, obviously. I hope the head shaping turns out all right. So far all I have is an incomplete drawing. I have one more leg to finish on the teddy bear I'm working on (pics to come soon) then I'll start on my Krull the Warrior King prototype. I expect to have to modify the pattern and re-work much of the design until I get it right. So it may be a while before I post pictures here, but rest assured that my first original toy design will be featured here in the not-too-distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment