Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tom the Bear

I finished the teddy bear I was working on yesterday. It is Tom the Bear from Twins' Knitting Minishop.



















I sort of love him. So does Max.














I haven't made Tom the Bear's cardigan yet, but I will. I still have to decide what colors to use. Blue with green trim, perhaps?

I also made a teeny tiny bit of progress on my very first knitted toy prototype yesterday. A very tiny bit. The nose is too big (I'm knitting it in the round starting at the nose), so I'm going to start over today. I've also decided that in the future I'm not going to write anything before I start knitting a new pattern. I'm just going to wing it and write down what works as I go. Hopefully I'll have something new to show you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment