Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just Call Me Superwoman

I have been so super productive today. So far I've:
  • baked a loaf of bread
  • unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher
  • washed, dried, folded and put away two loads of laundry
  • cleaned both bathrooms
  • looked over my defense presentation with three new slides added by my adviser
  • set up the sweet new digital photo frame I got for my birthday
  • entertained Max by playing Wii Sports (bowling and tennis) and letting him hold the remote I wasn't using
  • knitted a zebra head, complete with ears and mane
  • sewed the ears and mane to the zebra head, and embroidered the eyes and mouth
  • made a pot of chili for dinner
That doesn't even include everyday tasks like changing, feeding, and generally keeping track of a two year old. And feeding myself. I mostly ate leftovers.

I am so excited about this new zebra. This one is special - it's lavender! It's turning out so sooo sooooo cute. I'm hoping that I can get it finished, photographed, and listed on Etsy by Wednesday. The few minor changes I made to my original zebra pattern made a world of difference (even though that first one was pretty adorable). I can't wait to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment