Sunday, August 1, 2010

Busy Bee

Yep, that's me. I just put the finishing touches on my Power Point for my dissertation defense so I can go through it with my adviser tomorrow. I've been diligently working on my recent toy orders as well. I've finished one horse (black with green eyes, pretty cute) and have almost finished the head for the second. I'll post photos once they're both complete.

I got the yarn for the football and basketball in the mail yesterday, and hopefully I'll be able to finish the sports ball order by the end of the week.

After that, it's off to make another bumble bee, as I just got a request for another one.

In the midst of all this busy-ness I've almost forgotten that my birthday is Friday! No big plans, just dinner out with the family, which is fine with me.

Now, off to finish knitting a horse head!

No comments:

Post a Comment